View Single Post
Old 12th March 2007, 08:19   #1
iaint
Regular poster

VW Passat

Default Free to a Good Home **GONE**

I have recently moved on from ZT ownership and crossed to the much loved by everyone, Silver German TDI club. Please don't hate me for it.

Anyway while sorting through some things at the weekend I came across the spare owners handbook I found in the glovebox when I collected the car. I had already been handed one by the dealer along with the keys and paperwork so this other one was put away for safe keeping.

It is the A5 size 300ish page dual owners handbook and service history for the prefacelift ZT and comes in a little plastic wallet. The service history I had stamped in the other book and this went with my car so this is unused and like new. Don't think you are getting any service history with this book.

The details on the sticker on the wallet are:
MGZT
03MY
English
VDC000340EN
Issue 2

Now obviously I want this to go to either someone who genuinely needs one or someone who would like a second one to keep. I don't want to give it to someone to put on ebay and make a few ££.

If you click on my name to the left of this post and then select to view my public profile you will see the option to send me an email. The first person to email me and ask me nicely while convincing me they actually want this book to keep, can have it as long as they cover the postage.

While I'm in a generous mood I also have the 1.8t from the boot lid somewhere, but while I'm 99% sure I know where it is, I can't lay my hands on it at the moment. If someone wants this then email me as above. However this won't be on a first email sent basis because if you've just bought a 67k mileage anthracite MGZT 1.8t with the reg number ending ZSX which is missing a 1.8t from the boot lid, then you can have them ahead of anyone else as by rights they are yours anyway. If the new owner of my car doesn't read this forum then I'll give them to whoever asked first but I'll leave it a week or so to give the new owner chance.

Thank you
Iain