View Single Post
Old 29th April 2016, 14:50   #14
Teflon
This is my second home

Lagoon 2.0 V6 75 Conn SE Saloon

Thanked 2,920 Times in 1,570 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravinder View Post
........ I'm taking a little sabbatical from photography to try and find the motivation again. All is lost right now.
Really sad to read that. I've recently had some praise for my car photos on a recent thread, and I'm happy to say that most of those photos where directly inspired by the photos you took at Carter Bar. For the less creative amongst us, photos from members such as you make a real difference in speeding up the learning process - you have a natural "eye" for photography and it would be a pity not to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clf View Post
.......... Your images are spectacular. Kit envy is what I call it ...........
.........You have a great technique and eye, develop that further, with lenses, and then look at upgrading the camera........
I can only agree with this. Great photos have more to do with the person behind the camera than the camera itself. I have no doubt you would take better photos with a cheap phone camera than many of us would take with even the most expensive DSLR. Remember the saying: "The best camera is the one you have on you at the time" (or something like that).

Cliff

No. 4 of 6
Teflon is offline   Reply With Quote