View Single Post
Old 1st February 2021, 18:25   #5
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

This was a result of the ultimate remote kit developed by a previous member on here and I was lucky enough to work with him and others to develop this unit. Unfortunately it is no longer available.
It started life as an add on pcb and using a secondary remote that would lock all the doors and close all the windows with a press of the button. T;his then progressed where we could use the original remote to lock the doors, close any open windows and fold in the powerfold windows with a single momentary press of the lock button on the OEM key. A single momentary press of the open button unlocked the car and opened the powerfolds, * a double click did the above and also opened all the windows and sun roof. There was the need to open the drivers side window switch up and install a new wire direct on to a pad in there ( pad 60 if I remember,) also a couple of diodes but I have forgotten most of the installation. The add on PCB was spliced int connections on the BCU.
I believe Trebor may still have some of the wiring diagrams available . best contact him. I do seem to remember there was a supplement to just add the powerfolds to auto close but I didn't keep a copy of it

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote