View Single Post
Old 11th May 2020, 20:29   #15
edwardmk
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 260, Rover 75 Connie SE auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrolman pete View Post
The problem is that the Chantelle's and Chardonnay's of this world can't see the corners of their white Nissan Pukes and Audi Q3's whilst trying to steer their leviathans with a large handbag in the crook of their arm with a chihuahua sticking out of it whilst touching up their large felt tip pen eyebrows and storming out of the supermarket carpark in a strop because the latest in thing was out of stock !

I feel your pain as someone went down the side of my moonstone tourer denting the n/s/f door creasing the rear edge . I've tried to pull out the dent but it's cracked the paint so i'll have to replace the door !
Lol. Funny how shared pain of similar experiences helps. I nudged my ZT on the passenger side doing a silly manoeuvre not paying attention in 2010. There was a scuff mark over both doors and the rear wing had a minor ding. All polished up pretty well, but in 2019 I decided to fix it properly. Local bodywork folk Reed Bros did a great job and it looked good as new. Left it with a private parking company at Exeter airport in May about a month later. Back from holidays in the dark, drove home, and then noticed (a few days too late) five minor dings in the side just re- sprayed. Clearly caused in their no doubt tight pack car parking manoeuvres while we were away. Also
edwardmk is offline   Reply With Quote