View Single Post
Old 15th November 2020, 07:19   #12132
alanaslan
Gets stuck in

75 Tourer Automatic conn, 75 Saloon Automatic Conn, The Monograme Spice Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hst125 View Post
It’s shocking that this type of damage is so frequent now and we’re all just supposed to put up with it. Never used to be this bad although I remember when luxury cars had 13” wheels...
If there are any app developers out there how about this: make an app that can detect the shock of a pothole (should be easy) and GPS tag it for claim purposes? I’m no good with apps but I’d use one that did that.
I live in West Berks but I always know when I’m in Oxfordshire on my commute, as my fillings begin to quiver. There’s even a new slip road on the A34 with a massive yump just as you get up to speed. In fact thinking about it, that app would use a lot of memory with all the holes I dodge every day, the Botley Road is like a war zone...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As many know I live in Johnstone up in Scotland 5 miles from Glasgow Airport the Linwood Bypass when it was built came with a Yump on the west bound carrageway, I can remember watching my mother driving my Midget make it take to the sky with all four wheels off the ground after about three years they fixed the problem. Sadly within the passed 4 months they have resurfaced the east bound carrageway and have managed to make another Yump, This time they have just put a beware of the bumpy road sign up. Can't believe that in 2020 they cant lay a flat piece of tarmac.
alanaslan is offline   Reply With Quote