View Single Post
Old 10th July 2013, 07:34   #215
Mischief
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75

Ok key cutting service.

If you are having trouble getting the keys cut I will get it done for you. I have struck up a deal with the place I use to get the keys cut, I must stress I am making nothing out of this as all I want to do is help and not to make money off the members here.

Cost is £10.00 per key that includes return postage and that's if I can re-use the packaging you sent it to me in. Calculating the cost I think there is about 3p left over and that's not including fuel I use to get to the key place.

If you want it done send me a PM I will need you to send me the flip key and the key that needs to be copied inside the envelope please put your return address and forum name on a bit of paper as this makes it easier to know who's key is who's.

Now remember this place is the same as all others there are NO GUARANTEES! And no refunds if a key does not work.

Thanks
John

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My 75's General Information:

• This vehicle was the 49,501st 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
  • This vehicle was the 1st 75 1.8 T Club SE to be made out of 3,980
  • This vehicle was the 1st 75 in Celestial (Special Metallic) (code: IAI) to be made out of 19 Celestial (Special Metallic) 75s

Last edited by Mischief; 10th July 2013 at 07:41..
Mischief is offline   Reply With Quote