View Single Post
Old 19th June 2019, 12:53   #9716
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomobile View Post
Had plans for loads of work on my daily but yet again DMGRS lied about delivery so parts didn’t turn up and car off road for another day.

Oh and another thing Mr DMGRS “genuine MG Rover part” does not mean SIAC part made in China it means a part made for or by MG rover before their demise

I don’t know why people rate this guy given his history does no one remember the tazu fiasco?

My mistake for buying from him twice in a row this has happened will spend the few (and it is a few) extra pounds and get real genuine parts from rimmers in future. Lesson learned
How can ’genuine MG Rover’ parts still be available so long after they have gone bottom’s up?? It is about time this caper was called out for wha it is:- not genuine parts. The parts that were produced for MGRover have long gone. Now, if they by chance say:- these are of the same design and are the same specification as MGRover parts,then that would be a true statement of fact that could be tested in a court of law. If people want to believe all the guff surrounding the spare parts for our cars, then let them. Perhaps I am more of a suspecting nature than other people.