View Single Post
Old 21st December 2015, 13:17   #10
pscan.eu
Regular poster

Peugeot 604/Jag X350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon3 View Post
Yes, I've read that, which makes me think that you can't re-sell it.
But a sale wouln't be sharing or lending and it isn't clear.
I mean, what if you only register with one computer?
That still leaves a slot.
And the page also suggests you can register more computers, but the earlier one might get locked out.

EOD, I know it seems you can't re-sell it, but I'm asking for clarification, as it affects what the product is worth to me.
After all, if I can't sort my box and decide to move the car on and don't buy another Rover, it's instantly worthless, isn't it?

Cheers for the link though :-)
Yes you can sell it. The new owner can de-register the computers that you used and register theirs. They will not need any contact with pscan.eu LTD to achieve this, they can do it themselves.

However you ever want to buy it back off them you will also need a new laptop because they will have deregistered yours. Deregistration is permanent and non-reversible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by championdaddy View Post
When it says the freelander 1 kv6.........I presume it means the kv6 in the Zts and 75s yes ?????

Not the early kv6 in the 825s
Yes for the ZT and 75 V6. I believe that the 825 KV6 uses a MEMS2J so I think that this will also work, it's just that I'm not aware if anyone has tried it. The 800 with the Honda V6 is not supported (at this time).
pscan.eu is offline   Reply With Quote