Thread: kv6 oil pump
View Single Post
Old 13th January 2022, 18:50   #6
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

thanks for replies. i wonder who were the manufacturers were. when you think in essence they would have included kia/hyundai/ rover/mg /landrover/ and probably more vehicles. i have no idea what pumps were used during the chinese run on these cars made over there., what is a bit of a puzzle is the fact that these pumps were on order with both dmgrs and rimmers until a week ago. has production stopped ? if so what has been said and is this permanent ? in the past subframes etc were suspended , but then a run were re produced. this was i suppose because all rover/mg models used these. it would be very doubtful in the case of these pumps to do a production run,as it only effects the 2.0 and 2.5 kv6 models. the same thing is happening with the steering pumps and heads by the look of it. alot of mgzt and rover 75 cars still alive out there but most now are diesel, 1.8 , or mk 2. mat at dmgrs has said that he would look into the P.S pumps fot the mk1 kv6 models , but i dont think the new versions will fit as, in a recent post the timing guard covers need to be replaced and other parts also. most people who read this will not be concerned as they dont own mk1 kv6 ..
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote