View Single Post
Old 20th December 2018, 19:39   #43
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Other great event and weather was shining on us all day couldn't have picked a better day.
Great meet and the xmas dinner was lovely in fact I went back for more lol great catching up with everyone again what a great way too end the year on a great note.
I also like too a special thanks too everyone for making it and bring in the laughs and banters that came with it.
Also Jane and Nigel the pub owners, couldn't have met the nicest pub landlords going, there quality service food and drink is top notch, always willing too talk too the punters and joining on the banter as well, Its perfect my favourite pub going in England if there was award for the best service The Wagon and Horses staff and owners would win it in spades.
Cheers again Rich, Debbie and Andy for making this meet possible once again.
Also Like too wish everyone a merry xmas and a happy new year.
bring on 2019 more meets more laughs and of course the cars
Tell you what Pete's BMW holly NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- I've never been in anything as rapid as that, I was gripping the door handle for dear life, you might still see my finger prints imbedded on the handle lol.
a nice little personal touch too add Lordy shat his pants.
Amazing machine.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Last edited by Lordy; 20th December 2018 at 19:50..
Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote