View Single Post
Old 5th June 2022, 09:16   #56
planenut
Regional Secretary

Rover 1.8T Tourer

Thanked 2,036 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Morning Fred, thank you for your post number 8. I would not bother arguing with any of the anti royalists, they have their views and you have yours. 3 of my best friends in the club hate the royal family with a vengeance. Incidentally 2 of them are pro Boris Johnson and all 3 are pro Brexit. Despite their different views to mine, we still get on very well. It’s a case of live and let live. The main thing is not to get personal so this thread does not get closed.

Did you enjoy the festivities at Buckingham Palace last evening?

I thought the Paddington Bear sketch was fun
Thanks Phil. I consider myself lucky to have the opportunity and abi!ity to get easily into Central London. Thursday was "massive" with the largest crowds I have ever experienced for the occasion, though the stands for the concert did block the normal use of large pavement areas. The organization, the precision, the presentation of the Trooping is phenominal, and the fact that so many, from many other parts of the world as well as Britain, wanted to share that Day.
Got the important section of the exhaust done yesterday with no rain, so that was good.
planenut is offline   Reply With Quote