View Single Post
Old 16th September 2019, 09:38   #22
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool A further update on the failure...........

.............................. of the recovery company. After me making a second phone call to find out where the truck was they said it would be here by 10.30, 30 minutes later than I was told.

What turns up? A small van. Having now explained the mechanic he then precedes to report in that the car will not start and needs recovering by flat bed to MJS. He apologised for the mix up. And then having the office contacting him he tells me the low loader will not be here till 12.30.

I’m currently on the phone to the office to find out why no low loader. Why send a small van? Nice lady on the other end of the phone has gone to speak to her supervisor.

Right that nice lady has now phoned me back to tell me that the recovery company had to send a small van as that is their company policy to confirm the car will not start. She asked the recovery company then why they did say that they was sending a flat bed when it was obviously a lie. They came back with load of tosh.

So now the update is that there should be flat bed here by Noon. I’ve kept MJS informed of the outcome.
Michael has kept me topped up with tea.

233,431. That’s our second meet done, no.3 next weekend.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 16th September 2019 at 10:14.. Reason: Additional info.
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote