View Single Post
Old 8th July 2011, 16:00   #12
carlpenn
This is my second home

2000 Wedgey Blue 2.5V6 Beauty

Driving while using a Mobile Phone is still a growing problem, only yesterday I was behind a woman driving an Audi TT and she was blabbing on her phone, her braking was late constantly as her mind was on the phone more than the road, her driving line was horrendous too, on 3 occasions she crossed the white lines for no reason other than she wasn't paying attention. She then got in the wrong lane at the traffic lights and would have cut me up if I had not been holding back as a matter of caution.

It's time to toughen up the Fine and Points for using a Mobile whilst driving, even more so, you should have your phone confiscated until you pay the fine. Maybe that will stop them from doing it.

Oh and no, I don't use my Mobile whilst driving, I call them back, while I am still alive or not arrested for dangerous driving after causing an accident, at the end of my Journey