View Single Post
Old 6th January 2021, 08:00   #653
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

A Yellow Fever vaccination certificate is required for anyone entering or leaving Kenya. 10 December, our last flight in and out of Kenya, everyone on the plane had to be tested negative for Covid.

Travel documents:

Yellow Fever Certificate
Negative Covid Cert.
Covid 19 Vaccination Cert. (I can see it being mandatory for international flights)

On the flight, we were all packed in with no social distancing but all of the passengers had to wear a mask at all times. To comply with those regulations was no hardship.

I won’t say who, but a member sent a pm and said how the Covid virus is sent from the communists, I have not yet replied.

As you have been to Kenya Clive, I thought I would include the latest from Kenya.

Four more people died of Covid 19 related ailments as 64 others tested positive to the highly infectious viral disease over the last 24 hours.

The fresh infections were detected from a sample size of 1,852 bringing to 96,678 the number of confirmed positive cases in the country.

The cumulative tests are now 1,052,836. From the cases 59 are Kenyans while 5 are foreigners. 35 are males and 29 females. The youngest is a six-year-old child while the oldest is 81.

55 patients have recovered from the disease, 41 being from the Home-Based Care Program, while 14 have been discharged from various hospitals. The total recoveries now stand at 79, 012.

“Unfortunately, 4 patients succumbed to the disease bringing the cumulative fatalities to 1,685, read a statement from the Ministry of Health.

Currently, there are 657 patients admitted in various health facilities countrywide and 2,989 on Home Based Isolation and Care. 29 patients are in Intensive Care Unit (ICU), 14 of whom are on ventilatory support and 12 on supplemental oxygen. 3 are on observation.

Another 19 patients are separately on supplementary oxygen and 19 others are in the general wards. None is in HDU.