View Single Post
Old 6th January 2021, 11:49   #655
edwardmk
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 260, Rover 75 Connie SE auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by planenut View Post
So many people will have been lucky not to have been affected by the virus, so logically with the reduction in restrictions, they will and in some cases already be "out on the town".
The virus is still out there and many, many people will still have to meet it, subsequently enduring the losses and trauma, the nursing staff will still have to work their socks off.

Stay very wary of those around you and your loved ones, this has a long way to run. IMHO.[/

Great post. This virus has caused a worldwide disaster and it is real. The $64000 dollar question is 'Where did it really come from?' I personally don't believe it's naturally occurring. It's a lab creation, and that will become more evident with hindsight. Please check out this very interesting link on 'Gain of function virus research'. I have signed their petition since to me the risks of meddling with enhancing a virus artificially to make it more deadly to humans by any lab outweigh any benefits. It used to be called bioweapons research but now it's been sanitised to read biodefense work.
https://advocacy.organicconsumers.or...1?locale=en-US