View Single Post
Old 8th June 2020, 10:57   #207
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin_NI View Post
Our cars are perfect as a daily.

The issue comes with "oh I will do it later" jobs that build up and then you have a car that's functionally unusable.

Any car over 15 years old as a daily is going to have issues unless it's very low miles.

I've made choice to use my white 2001 75 diesel manual as my daily now going forward.

Personally I'm enjoying every second of it now but I did spend several hundred redoing entire front end at Christmas as the car is 20 years old.

I agree, i washed and waxed the 18 year old R75 yesterday and it was parked next to my Jaguar which is new, and the condition of the Rover 75 shined up to the new one... not much difference in condition a testament to the Rover 75 coachwork, magnificent ...... i still jump in the Rover 75 as the first car!! i know hard to believe with 327000 miles on it compared to a practically brand new Jaguar, but i do its like wearing my old slippers im my comfortable with that car, no modern interferences you get in todays car, like satnav, telephone comms, green driving info pad, air pressure in tyres are low, seat belt bleep light blah blah blah... no thanks JUST DRIVE THE FRIGGIN THING!!
Olde faithful is offline   Reply With Quote