View Single Post
Old 21st March 2020, 16:55   #4
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLM View Post
All food hoarders can be tracked and traced.
Supermarkets record and track your purchasing patterns day by day. They do this to enable their marketing research people.
Your credit card payments reveal who you are and where you live and how much you spend & buy at the supermarkets
When HM Govt thinks it time to act, this intelligence could be passed to them.
NICE.
Kev.
hmmm I dont think legally it can, but even if the government could obtain this information, what would they do with it?name and shame them? withdraw NHS services? What of those who pay cash? Hardly makes it fair on those hoarders who paid by card?

This is a silly thought, one that is common at times when people catch stupid, which it seems to be another disease that the virus Covid 19 is responsible for.

At the end of the day, the hoarders have legally paid for excess goods, they have not broken any laws or statutes.

This whole covid 19 is getting really really silly now. It was bad enough with the social mediaites misreading headlines and panicking. But I guess with that type of panic comes the disease stupid, when people catch stupid, all logic jumps out the window, and that is when conspiracy theorist start preaching like an evangelist.

The hoarders, as one of the medical heads should rightly feel ashamed. It did not need to get to the stage where people felt the need to hoard. In the next fortnight, things will get back to normal. People will be suffering from a severe cold, and recovering then getting back on with their lives.

F*** me! I am losing hope for civilisation!

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote