View Single Post
Old 23rd February 2021, 09:40   #14
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitesse View Post
Well you've got two endorsements: Tantallon's and mine. Both fitted and working. Good feedback too.

At the time I managed to get the "last one" of perhaps a batch of 5, some kind soul alerted us via the forum and Rick didn't have any new screens himself. It's the same seller as then, my feedback is there, but if he's now sending from China rather than Germany there'll be additional costs.

I believe Rick now has new screens and in fact believe there's little, if anything, to gain if you want to order one yourself and get him to fit it. Hopefully he'll comment.

Regards

ps Found the original comment by Tracker: https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=306355
I have one on order with Rick but this offer was a lot cheaper and for my second car I was happy to pay the lesser price. tantallon's post about negativity should be a concern to everyone on the forum.
If there have been negative comments why and what evidence have these people got? Perhaps there is stuff I don't now about but just looking at the thread, I am disappointed.

People are welcome to pm me, it will stay confidential unless rude or threats.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote