View Single Post
Old 4th September 2022, 08:34   #19
Feret
Regular poster

Rover 75 saloon

Hello, I received the headlining fabric "Oatmeal" from Martrim, £80 transport, but VAT/VAT and TNT handling fees are included, so 121 Euros in total with bank charges...

The dismantling of the fiberglass panel went well, you have to be careful by removing all the accessories, especially the lighting ceiling lights whose front ends hold by plastic fasteners ... It is necessary to unclip the back part of these ceiling lights and then pull them backwards because otherwise we risk breaking the plastic fasteners!

The white labels in the photo indicate the name of the manufacturer of this panel, the date of manufacture, the name and surname of the two employees who made it!

On the other hand, extracting this fragile panel from the car is very complicated! I noticed that it came out through a rear door, but you have to fold it a little and I was very embarrassed by the front seats: We don't know if we should move them forward, backward, put the backrest lying down or pushed forward as much as possible!

Honestly getting it into the car makes me a little anxious and I plan to remove at least one of the seats, or even the seat of the back seat to take fewer risks.
If anyone has a procedure about it, I would be interested to know about it.

Last edited by Feret; 4th September 2022 at 08:36..
Feret is offline   Reply With Quote