View Single Post
Old 2nd April 2020, 23:48   #69
bikerdude666
Posted a thing or two

Jaguar Xe diseasal

We're still working at the moment. A little quiet at the moment though as our customers are closing, lot 9 tons/3 days worth of work last week when Princess yachts closed. This week only been running 3 out of 5 mixers. Next week we've got a grand total of 5 planned batches, down from the usual 30+. But to be fair they're long processes so 5 is as many as we'll be able to fit in, especially being a 4 day week, closed good Friday.

Following week they've closed most of the site, 4 out of the 6 plants closing for a week, operators having to book it as holiday, (nightshift fuming as they've been told they have to book 4 shifts off like everyone else, despite the fact they'd only be working 3 shifts if it was open). Luckily my plant will remain open, and so will 1 other which is currently stacked out producing materials for hand sanitiser, but that will mean only 4 people on the whole site at night, compared to the usual 25+.

Things must be getting back to normal in China, almost everything we've made in my plant this week is going to China! And next week everything is marked as going to US, which I think is Tesla.

However, we have been told that we have £21 million in the bank, but if business continues as it is at the moment, and assuming some of our customer default on the debt, the companies cash reserves will be gone by September!
bikerdude666 is offline   Reply With Quote