View Single Post
Old 7th July 2022, 17:05   #12
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

great videos for a newbie like me. thanks andy. been looking in my shed for some detailing products. found : 1. bilt hamber white clay bar (new still in box with powder coating.) 2. maguires ultimate compound 3. autoglym resin polish. 4. autoglym shampoo. 5.Tub of " big white " high temp paste wax. 6.bottle of primo amigo sealant. All unused and unopened... got some microfibre seamless wipes on order too. The clay bar states water lube only needed but i may add a little shampoo in my spray bottle as well. Once i have clayed the whole car , and corrected whatever paintwork required,with my DA polisher , do i have to correct again lightly with the primo amigo (which recommends on the bottle DA application ? ) and then will i be able to apply the wax by hand ? Am i in the correct order of play , and do i have adequate material types ? I have also ordered a lambs wool rupes pad for buffing /wax for the final act ... your guidance would be apreciated, learned alot about technique from the videos and will follow that again ...
xsport is online now   Reply With Quote