View Single Post
Old 25th May 2021, 18:38   #7
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon View Post
No problem in our area. I've been with Virgin (and their predecessors) since the mid '90s and have rarely had any issues.

Had some slow done a year or so back and called their help line insisting they send an engineer out. He identified an issue with the cabling entering our property, replaced it, and all has been well ever since. I'm currently paying for 350 mbs and consistently get in excess of 380.

Maybe it's a regional thing

Cliff

Yes we've been with them since the mid 90's too & never had much trouble with them at all.
Today's call to their call centre had a fresh excuse as to why we're not getting 100mbps what we are paying for, He said you're getting the bare minimum of 50mbps (two speed tests today were 47mbps & 48mbps ) which we're entitled to do, It's in your contract He said it will never go below 50 mbps, I told him you're already under 50mbps today, you're ripping me off, I don't want it to go 100mbps which I'm paying for
I shall continue to ring them every single day to wear them down until I get my 100mbps speed back.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote