View Single Post
Old 21st July 2020, 18:47   #216
Borg Warner
I really should get out more.......

None

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktake View Post
What you saw is just typical, I do the shopping twice a week for our next door neighbours who are both shielding as they are over 75.

As you experienced wghilst shopping some wear masks and even gloves, others nothing at all and will actually reach over you to grab something they want from the shelves.

I have always worn mask and gloves and take my own hand sanitiser, the lack of respect for others health and safety is astonishing.

The strange thig is there seems to be no in between, people appear to be all or nothing

It would appear that as this has gone on some people have lost their fear of this. To be honest i'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing
If people are acting this way now, then I suspect that they will get more and more complacent as time goes on. I also think if the government had gone for an earlier and harder lock down then they would have been chaos of biblical proportions in the UK.

We can see now in Europe the figures on the rise along with the restrictions being put back into place. Hope to goodness the vaccines and treatments work, otherwise.....