View Single Post
Old 4th November 2019, 19:19   #19
Discofan
Loves to post

(Land)Rover Freelander 2

Quote:
Police obviously didn’t want to know but I’ve told them I’ll be protecting my own property and will use force where needed! An extendable wheel brace from Halford now adapted with a metal ball welded on the end... if I do catch the little f@Łers they won’t be driving off but more crawling in pain
You have just made yourself an "offensive weapon".
Any article made, adapted or intended for use for causing injury to the person....as the definition goes.
If you are stopped with such an impliment in the boot of your car how are you going to explain its purpose? Same with a baseball bat with nails through it, an item that has been adapted from its normal state for no legitimate purpose or explanation is going to be assumed to be an offensive weapon.
Now if you just had the extendable wheel brace in the boot of your car, thats different, perfectly logical legitimate reason for having that, unless of course its not in the boot of your car but its in your hand at 3am outside a pub and your car is nowhere to be seen....

Dont get yourself into bother over the head of scumbags.

Thought it used to be 4x4 s that were targeted for this where the thief could easily get under one to get at the cat, now theyre going to the trouble of jacking ordinary cars up to get at them?

Last edited by Discofan; 4th November 2019 at 19:22.. Reason: adding sentence.
Discofan is offline   Reply With Quote