View Single Post
Old 8th April 2018, 05:44   #138624
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by reworht View Post
You're more than welcome Simon - I hope you aren't in much discomfort after the op?
I sometimes wonder whether I could push the NHS to do something about my left leg - the veins on there are like a gnarled old oak tree, and at times can be quite painful. However, a combination of my age, and my cowardice, means it is unlikely to happen
I'm off to try and track down some reversing sensors for my Honda - one or more have decided to bleep incessantly as soon as I engage reverse - whether there's owt behind me or not
Good morning all and welcome to the day, happy thoughts

If you get the chance Rod, get your leg seen to especially if it’s that painful. I would argue your still young and getting those veins sorted, prevents complications such blood clots and leg ulcers (notoriously long treatment In diabetics). When I had the bypass done 2 years ago, the varicose veins in the left leg were done at the same time. Buy one, get one free

We have been having heavy rains but making the most of them.
Yesterday was our wedding anniversary. We had a lovely day, went to the Horticultural Society meet and took Jessica out for lunch at The Java House

Have a cold one on me

Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote