View Single Post
Old 12th March 2021, 13:23   #8
Caskin
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by biffa75 View Post
Hi folks,

I know this has been posted before however some of the posts were quite old and things may have changed a little.

Our 75 has had a back box fitted at some point and although it's standard type box it's rather boomy..

I've found euro car parts do the middle and rear sections (middle box is going to need changing before too long) euro car parts show klarius units. How have other people found the klarius exhausts?

I've also noticed dmgrs have a new rear exhaust section available and state these are quiet and of good quality. (Little more expensive).

Thanks

Rob
DONT use Euro car parts use their parent company Carparets4less same company half the price ,they both do an excellent and well priced exhaust system for the V6.
If you go on both their sites you will see the pictured layout of the exhaust sections, totally identical on both sites, all that is vastly different is the price. The quality also is identical I can vouch for that. Klarius is an excellent make, I had one on a diesel for over 6 years prior to car being wrote off, I now have a Klarius fitted to my V6 (fitted 2016).Both very quiet no booming, like most people I'm fussy when it comes to exhausts, especially the "end" sound.

When I was speaking to customer services at carparts4less ,I asked the rep did he get many phone calls from Eurocarparts customers, with a little chuckle he admitted they did!
One other thing if you do a quick search on the net carparts4less issue discount vouchers!
Good luck with your decision.
Purchased 52 plate V6 connie Wedgewood blue,one owner,42000 on clock ,Virtually pristine.2017 service,new Goodyear tyres,Discs and pads all round,new battery,New cam and timing belts (3rd fitting in life of car),plus full normal service.exhaust 2016.First mod was to bonnet catch .Latest mod,triple heart pace maker. All brake lines changed for copper, all brake hoses changed for Pagid hoses.
Caskin is offline   Reply With Quote