View Single Post
Old 1st February 2016, 20:56   #2
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by touring50 View Post
Just a big thumbs up to Radioguy down in sunny Clacton. Recently purchased a used Wince unit and got around to fitting over the weekend. Great unit and all works well, looks brand new. Great Sat nav, bluetooth ipod control, everything we wanted.

The 75 is 15 years old and has just about everything new cars can offer, but with a little bit extra,,,, character and style.

Really happy with the Wince unit, took a while to fit mainly down to trying to retrieve the original wiring from deep down behind the ashtray and power socket.
Struggled to refit everything with so many wires but eventually after much knuckle scraping got it all to fit. Didn't help having already fitted a remote relay for the FBH. But all sorted now.

This forum and the traders here are a great resource that will hopefully keep are cars going for many years to come

Only trouble is I now have to listen to 'Music from the musicals' again. Well you can't have everything
Hey up , Just for clarity and to stop any rumours........Sean hasn't moved in with me .....honest