View Single Post
Old 17th August 2019, 19:13   #17
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fusilier View Post
Lovely car, and you will enjoy it very much, both interior and exterior are luxury at the highest level, and you seem to have got it at a very good price

Stu
Yeap have not found a better deal for one of these, Very much remind me of the Rover 75 a true British classic, may be different markets, however both classy cars, Still Love my Rover 75 and today running around knowing shes being semi retired today in a few weeks time looked back at the copperleaf paintwork and chrome and thought to myself, Geeeezzz that Rover still looks so good even though the Rover 75 has been on the British roads since 1999.

Fortunately we still see the Rover 75 in reasonable numbers which is testament to MG Rovers workers, much like the other British workers, working at the Jaguar plant in Birmingham, Castle Bromwich, these are good engineers , a workforce we can be proud of.

That was one of the reasons i wanted a Big Cat to support those British factory workers, weve lost one mighty factory, we dont want Castle Bromwich going also.... So the XJ from the 2nd Sept will join the fleet along with the others, such as our MGTF limited edition Sonic blue Roadster.

great cars all of them!!
Olde faithful is offline   Reply With Quote