View Single Post
Old 5th December 2021, 15:26   #154
another_clean_sheet
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTI Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saga Lout View Post
I understand fully how a vaccine works, I understand how natural immunity works, I also understand the statement from the `experts` that do it for a living, I just don't believe the figures they come out with. It's not in the interests of governments to make the virus seem less scary, and because there's a collective need to get the jab in everyone no matter what that takes, I don't trust any of the statements made by government or anyone that is partnered with them. There isn't one organisation being allowed to mention natural immunity publicly, no airtime, no TV time, a big fat nothing. The only people being given airtime are the ones spreading the message of vaccination, why is that. If natural immunity gets recognised, that will be the first truthful thing said about this virus, and it's why I don't trust any wording, figures, scare tactics or anything they need to do or say to get that jab in everyone. I believe that the immune system might well start to resist multiple injections and right now we don't know what will happen if it does. It might well be that an immune response will trigger with vaccines but they fade away, wait until next year and I'll bide my time until your fifth jab or catch the virus, I'll then prove that natural immunity trumps any of these 3 monthly vaccines until God knows when.
Perhaps as you fully understand how vaccines work you could explain the difference between antibodies produced by having Covid and antibodies stimulated by having a jab.
another_clean_sheet is offline   Reply With Quote