Old 5th December 2021, 15:58   #155
Saga Lout
This is my second home

MG ZT and Rover 75,

Thanked 2,685 Times in 1,037 Posts
Default Let's trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_clean_sheet View Post
Perhaps as you fully understand how vaccines work you could explain the difference between antibodies produced by having Covid and antibodies stimulated by having a jab.
I'll tell you how vaccines work vs natural immunity and you can tell me what you know about bone marrow transplants, a subject I can really enthuse about. Spike proteins and receptor binding are boring in comparison to having a new DNA and new blood type, have a look at GVHD and how the new and empty immune system works to get past that, far more interesting than boring old vaccine talk, you see, I do understand how the immune system works at its absolute lowest point, when it has nothing in it at all. After a few months the vaccines that you have as a child are introduced into that new immune system, the immune system starts to learn then but, every illness you ever had, every cold or cough can be caught again. You're preaching to the wrong person if you think I don't understand. I spent two years understanding at the sharp end of it, not my illness of course
Saga Lout is offline   Reply With Quote