View Single Post
Old 31st August 2020, 20:21   #67
squire
Posted a thing or two

MGB GT, 2 Morris Minor Travellers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl52krz View Post
I would not mind bashing the mole hills down that are usually there and helping to tidy up the field. If people respect the social distancing, I don’t see any problems. It may be a good idea to have a diary at hand so that as people enter the site, they give their name and phone number so that anyone who attends does develop the dreaded lurgi (Covid19), they could notify us through the coordinator of the info, and others could then be told to isolate, get a test at the doctors to see if they have got it. I booked a meeting for our Allotment Association and this had to take place there just for the record. The list can then be destroyed after three weeks. I would not mind doing this if it was felt it had to be done.It will just be nice to have a natter with everyone again.
You're 100% right David, this is why a lot of the larger meets you have to book on line, the Nano meets can't do this of course, they then have all the details they need, which is also why you can have more than 30 people. I have been to Wheels on Wednesday meets over 200 cars there, Donington Park and today Mallory Park also a lot more than 30 people at both events. Also it is not mandatory to wear a face covering outside provided you social distance as far as I can see, it's an individual's choice, if everyone is careful, sensible and uses common sense there should be no great problem.

A diary/list of attendees contact details, email or phone number must be noted down as required and requested.

Martyn
squire is offline   Reply With Quote