View Single Post
Old 9th September 2020, 18:18   #70
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

The September meet is still going ahead each day from 10 - 4.

Given how things have worked out and now everyone has had chance to put their names down , this will obviously not be one of our usual Nano meets as attendance numbers will be down and jobs are few and far between , so it will be more of a social gathering as we first thought it might turn out

We will be recordIng details of those in attendance and I will hand my mobile number out at the meet and ask people to just text me with their name and number and say they were at the meet, that way should any track and trace be needed we will have the required details. I will print my number on some slips of paper and hand them round on Saturday and Sunday

Despite how things have turned out it will be good to catch up with everyone , we are all adults and will be sensible about things , feel free to take whatever precautions you think you need to make in terms of bringing mask and gloves and hand sanitiser but we will be outside.

The weather forecast is pretty good for Saturday and Sunday with some Sunshine and very slight chance of rain , I will not be erecting the events shelter so maybe bring a brolly in the back of the car just in case , other than that looking forward to seeing everyone

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote