View Single Post
Old 22nd March 2022, 09:12   #10
Phil th Barrow
Gets stuck in

" NOW SOLD" :-( Rover 75 Conni Auto SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
Hi Phil.
Hope your keeping well, we had a great deal with the managers at the FA use of the field and we would have our breakfast, dinner and evening meals in there, this went on for at least 8 years it was only in the last 2 years before the Covid that we the owners fell off using it as much as we should have, due partly to us, and also due partly to whom was running it, as the managers were coming thick and fast at the back end of the meets.

They stopped doing us breakfast as not enough were having it, then only a few would use it for dinner as the food became poor, and the evening meals were the same you could wait at least an hour for your meal and that too was not great.

Then came the pandemic

Therefore as the old saying go's it takes two to tango, but a lot more to create a good dance

Regarding your wheel, yes you will always get the odd few whom use and abuse that's life, anyways in the back ground we are still trying to get up and running so always worth watching the Nano forum for updates.

Hi Steve.

Yes we are fine thanks and i hope you are too?

Iv had many a good time at th meets. Been able to use T4 was a great exsperiance. Yourself helped me greatly with MAF, hand break, wireing harness and other knoledgable stuff to which im very grate full.

Another big shout out for Andy (no1) who rejuvenated my head lights a treat.

So thank you for having us and i hope it returns.

Givology is a asset for its return..