View Single Post
Old 1st February 2020, 16:38   #1
rovertone
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Conne SE Auto CDTi

Default Sick as a parrot!!

I'm gutted! Thought I would start checking my wifes car over today for MOT, reversing up the ramps can only think that when applying the brake my foot caught the accelerator (auto) and |I jumped the ramps! I jumped out jacked the back up and relieved to see that very minimal damage to sills. came to close drivers door and found that as the car had slewed off ramp the opened door had wedged against my caravan door hinge, no damage to the van but completely wrecked the car door, buckled and twisted can't even close the door.

Please tell me others have had self inflicted occurrences, to help me with my pain!
Now got to source a new door which seem to be getting quite rare, her car is a top of the range Rover 25 Mk2 with only 28k so can't write it off. My wife loves her car but bless her when |I showed her what I'd done she put her arms round me and said 'never mind, thank goodness it wasn't your car'. Now that doesn't bear thinking about!
Also 2004 Rover 25 SXi CVT, 1999 Megane Cabriolet and still missing my 800 Fastback
rovertone is offline   Reply With Quote