View Single Post
Old 16th January 2018, 20:45   #103
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yella Fella View Post
Mark, to be fair, this is a poor stance from the management. You guys should be all over this long term problem. Nothing is being done because you have not been asked? .

This is gone way beyond individual cases. THIS IS NOW A CLUB PROBLEM. Club members need protection against poor traders and it looks like management are supporting traders in favour of members as management are noticeably quite on this whole subject.

I'm sure I speak for a lot of members here.;I'm asking the management to make a statement on what they are doing about repeated poor service from Radioguy.
Firstly Glenn, I’m a moderator not management. My role is it try and make sure rules are adhered to that are made by the management. I do have the option to mediate between a seller and buyer if there’s a problem I’m aware of or a member asks me too but we do look for bigger issues and this is one of them. I totally agree that there is an issue here and it has been spoken about over the past few days behind the scenes. Paul has been talking to Sean with a view to sorting this, it’s not being ignored just because the conversation hasn’t been made public and it certainly doesn’t mean nothing is being done.

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle

Last edited by sworks; 16th January 2018 at 20:51..
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote