View Single Post
Old 17th January 2018, 08:19   #104
7T5
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
Firstly Glenn, I’m a moderator not management. My role is it try and make sure rules are adhered to that are made by the management. I do have the option to mediate between a seller and buyer if there’s a problem I’m aware of or a member asks me too but we do look for bigger issues and this is one of them. I totally agree that there is an issue here and it has been spoken about over the past few days behind the scenes. Paul has been talking to Sean with a view to sorting this, it’s not being ignored just because the conversation hasn’t been made public and it certainly doesn’t mean nothing is being done.
This is the big problem. We, the customer, are not updated with what is happening. I feel the club brushes these things under the carpet, if you let us know what you are doing behind the scenes then it helps people understand that you are doing something. Same goes for radioguy. He takes to long to reply, and never keeps the customer updated. I have had to chase him up, and and told different things all the time. Left feeling very unimpressed with the whole situation.
7T5 is offline   Reply With Quote