View Single Post
Old 17th January 2018, 08:31   #105
Yella Fella
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

None at the moment

Thanked 1,094 Times in 666 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
Firstly Glenn, I’m a moderator not management. My role is it try and make sure rules are adhered to that are made by the management. I do have the option to mediate between a seller and buyer if there’s a problem I’m aware of or a member asks me too but we do look for bigger issues and this is one of them. I totally agree that there is an issue here and it has been spoken about over the past few days behind the scenes. Paul has been talking to Sean with a view to sorting this, it’s not being ignored just because the conversation hasn’t been made public and it certainly doesn’t mean nothing is being done.
Thanks for the reply Mark. To the members, its the same, moderators and management "appear" to be doing nothing. Its already been highlighted that members since 2012 remember issues with the trader. Here we are in 2018 going over the same problem.

Ill not be purchasing anything else for the trader, party due to his service to others and partly because the club support him and keep the members in the dark. So contact has been made with the trader. At what point will the members be advised of the outcome?