View Single Post
Old 17th January 2018, 10:53   #110
Vossy
Why? ...

MG ZT+ Cdti Auto saloon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
There have been some issue with time scales for a while Glenn and they usually get sorted. In my opinion there are two options as I see it ( at the moment ). The first is to try and sort this out with the best outcome for the members out of pocket awaiting parts or help. The second is to just remove the trader as a trader. If we took this route would the trader leave and leave people out of pocket before sorting out the issues? Hopefully not but who knows. The club took the first option with a view to resolving the issue. As posted previously Paul is trying to sort this behind the scenes and has been for a few days. As you can imagine it’s not a five minute fix but it is trying to be resolved. I don’t know what else I can say until there are more answers, which there aren’t at this point.
I have read all of these posts and others regarding Radioguy, I have no axe to grind as I have not purchased anything from him. I can understand a trader offering goods for sale before he actually obtains them as long as there is an excellent chance of the trader obtaining the goods for the customer, however, looking at the bigger picture the delays running into months waiting for goods after payment is unacceptable, no doubt Radioguy trades across many forums all over the globe and if it were all gathered together I would guess there are a huge number of people most unhappy. He clearly cannot fulfill the orders.

Although he is a trader on here and pays the dues, the club cannot guarantee any member will be out of pocket whether or not he is a trader, all the club can do is bar him from trading on here and advise members to either open a PayPal dispute or speak with their card issuers, to wait months for something you have paid for is bordering on ridiculous and for the trader to keep offering excuses to avoid returning any money is just very bad practice.

As I have said I do not have an axe to grind but there are so many negative threads about Radioguy that this just seems to go on and on with no intervention from the club itself, although the club relies on trader subscriptions the club also relies on members and their subscriptions, the members are the larger part of the club and I feel that the members should be listened to above all.

There may be things going on in the background but this doesn't help anyone, the club can only threaten Radioguy with a trader ban but I honestly do not think this will affect him or give any sway to the clubs concern for it's members, look at how many car and ICE forums there are across the globe.

I know there are members happy with Radioguys products but a lot of them are now posting with faults on the equipment and there is no aftercare to speak of.

jubbarelly is a trader also dealing with ICE, I do not know him but reading about him and his products he can offer the backup and is in this country, I have not purchased anything from him either but if I was in the market for this equipment I know where I would be buying, I only mention this trader because I cannot find any negative threads about him.

Maybe open a poll to the members on Radioguys continued trader status on this club and promise to abide by the result.
Vossy is offline   Reply With Quote