View Single Post
Old 7th September 2020, 13:22   #2
tantallon
Gets stuck in

ROVER 75 SALOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by macrob View Post
made a big error in judgement yesterday and let someone use toaf on my car to turn on the digital speedo. After they did so the dash is telling me i have an automatic gearbox problem (ep), the trip figures and just pppp.p. The fuel gauge is showing ¾ tank but the fuel light is on. The temp gauge is stuck and the bottom and the rev counter is showing 200rpm without the engine running.
The car drove home with no problems, just showing the above error and trip figure and the gauges. The rev counter worked as it should. Now this morning when i go out to the car and turn the key to the 1st position, i not only get the same errors but the police lights mode was on.
I got someone else to use their toaf this morning to clear the police lights and to bring up the error codes. Tried clearing them but still return. Nothing else has been touched.
Dde/dme shows 3 errors can't read what they are unless there the same as below
ike shows 3 errors as follows.
Fb- can-bus 251. Errors counted 40. Open circuit. Error present.
Bf ike-eeprom error, coding incorrect/incomplete. Errors count 40. Invalid working area.
Be – light module-eeprom error. Errors count 40. Invalid working area. Sporadic error
would post screan shots but it wont let me
let the man who meddled with it sort it out
tantallon is offline   Reply With Quote