Thread: Discuss
View Single Post
Old 27th May 2020, 21:59   #5
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl52krz View Post
I wondered what bit of magic you had put up Brian. Clicked on it................................and clicked straight off it. I am sick and tired of the way this virus is being used to push- denigrate- cajole and generally p@#s people off. I am afraid that I believe if you are going to get it........ you will get it no matter what you do. The ridiculous rules of dealing with banks and the like. They have got these screens so you can not cough over them, but they are handling money which is the filthiest thing you can touch. Laughable.
Yes I know what you mean David, which is why I posted something much more sensible in the social section

LINK it is a much more balanced view of life, without the hysteria currently being whipped up in the media.

I'm at a point now where I don't believe the Covid-19 "crisis" is anything like as bad as the authorities are leading us to believe, and the numbers are being cooked to suit those with vested interests, and the amount of fear, anxiety and panic being cultivated is obscene.

How much more nonsense and diatribe must we endure, before this is over I wonder?

Brian
marinabrian is offline   Reply With Quote