View Single Post
Old 23rd June 2019, 11:13   #7
CCFMJL
Regular poster

MGF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZedTeeT View Post
A combination of don't care and haven't got a clue about tyres. I mean, they're just tyres, they're all the same anyway.................

The trend seems to be drivers that haven't got any clue or any interest in the car that transports them and their family thousands of miles every year. If it stars then it's all good. If it doesn't, just get someone to fix it. Just like they do the washing mashine.

Times are changing, cars are turning into white goods.
Agree

It's a sad state of affairs, but then you cant really tinker with them now the same as the old ones. The guy I use said that he gets folk coming in with a "John what's this noise ect". I think now and for the last good few years, people are scared and cant be bothered tinkering and fixing stuff ie as many say a white goods/throw away society.

But that's the way companies want it to keep their sales an profits up.

Edit...it's the same where I am and my mother, i'm the only one that does anything, it's embarrassing and that's what gets my anxiety and stress going then anger. But she says there's maybe some looking and saying god I wish I could do that and save a few quid instead of going to a garage all the time. But I see it as....oh he cant afford decent stuff and always fixing things to hell with that.

Last edited by CCFMJL; 23rd June 2019 at 11:18..
CCFMJL is offline   Reply With Quote