View Single Post
Old 16th November 2019, 22:13   #18
Clickernick
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer Triumph Street Triple R

Hi all,

My V6 also locked up at 64/65 mph. My current CDTi Auto locks up a lot lower, around 50.
Its change up pattern is also a lot sooner which i put down to the programming to get the best economy from the diesels torque.
If i select the 'sport' mode, the diesel comes to life quicker than the V6 did and is a lot more drivable due to more available torque in the lower rev range.
It also locks out 5th and TC lock up for quite a while until the right foot is pulled back somewhat.
Very happy with mine and only 17bhp lower than the V6 with much better fuel economy.

Real walnut interior. Original refurbished Forked Spokes 16” with Michelin Primacy 4 rubber, Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB double din Wi Fi phone integration. Retrofitted twin front horns. 160 re-map. Revotec fan. Silicone intercooler hoses and ‘O ring’ replacement. Top hose thermostat. New walnut and smokestone steering wheel with cruise upgrade. Brembo Brakes. Ceramic coated rear Exhaust. L/engine mount, Hydramount, Bosch MAF. Focal Access Drivers and Focal Amp.
Clickernick is offline   Reply With Quote