Thread: Door Dinks Why?
View Single Post
Old 12th December 2018, 21:47   #20
T16
I really should get out more.......

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

If I ever catch anyone damaging my car, my reaction will be to go straight over to theirs, and literally kick the **** out of a few of their doors and panels.

Don't give a monkeys about any consequences, about time the ignorant idiots of the UK learned a few lessons.

Having said that, Rover 75's generally look like old wrecks now, so in some respects people likely think you dont care about your car much either if people see you driving one.

So swings and roundabouts I guess.

Generally I park where I like, more often than not in the silly "family" spaces or whatever at the supermarkets. Either that or over 2 spaces slightly further away. No dramas up in Scotland where we are not rammed in like sardines everywhere, I can imagine down south it would be enough to give some people a stroke/nervous breakdown. People getting all irate over a few painted lines on the ground really makes me laugh. Small things for small minds and all that. Ive noticed that down south a lot of in town supermarket car parks are just too busy to do the above.

Last edited by T16; 12th December 2018 at 21:51..
T16 is offline   Reply With Quote