View Single Post
Old 19th January 2022, 20:08   #2
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Just to attempt to avoid premature closing, this is not about P.... (the infamous ‘P’ word).
It is about the truth, or what poses for that honourable ideal, that we continue to get!

I’ve just watched a GBNews programme and an interview with Karole Sikora, the eminent professor of Meds. In effect he blew the gaff about the hopelessly wrong stats we have been getting from official sources about this Covid so-called pandemic.

Sikora is the go-to professional medic with an undeniable reputation for telling it like it is. The actual number of deaths from Covid (where there was no underlying additional and contributing complaint) was 17000. Now that’s a lot of premature deaths and a lot of bereaved families. But, forgive me for daring this, nothing like the millions as stated by HMGOV.

That’s directly from it rather than with it. Surely it is important to make this distinction. There are more deaths among the 6 million delayed treatments and operations because of the manufactured stats about the blessed ‘pandemic’........

What gets reported these days, and why, is becoming increasingly suspicious. There is the truth, there is the whole truth, leading to nothing like the truth.

My view, and for the purposes of treating those affected, is that’s so much more important than the blunderbus treatment of combining unrelated problems into reporting such things which can only serve to confuse and misdirect resources and outcomes!

I give up, this story is and has been so obviously a fairy tale and only heaven knows what is being hidden by this diversion. And we continue to call them
honourable?

Last edited by wraymond; 19th January 2022 at 20:20..
wraymond is offline   Reply With Quote