Thread: Windows 10
View Single Post
Old 11th July 2023, 10:12   #11
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

I did look at those on offer, but although they were listed as free, they want money after your free download or trial period. I also looked at different ratings scores and AVG free was up there. The new version is very much different to the old versions and im very pleased with it up to now but its early days. No slow down and browser changes attempted and if you do come across a dodgy website whilst browsing it just aborts the site. I must say to me up till now , its better than norton, quicker, and does the job , and norton was the one slowing things down. As for bit defender, the romanian one , money was always wanted after your free period. I did not want to keep downloading a repeat version and start over again after the free period expired , so with AVG i can just carry on. I dont keep sensitive stuff on the laptop so what security i have through VPN and windows defender plus AVG should be enough. I was happy to leave windows defender up front on its own, but after a crash and having to rewrite files the other week im not impressed, so added AVG. Granted its not top of the pops for all aspects of security and lacks some aspects , but its free and works fine for me. ... up till now ..
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote