View Single Post
Old 13th June 2019, 18:50   #29
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROVER2003 View Post
All the ones on Facebook have gone down hill the admins are banning people because there opinions in politics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes that is the price of discussing politics on Facebook.
I am sorry Thomas to hear that Meerkat has tried to involve you. What are your options/choices?

1. Leave Facebook

2. As suggested by Canonite in post 17, report Meerkat to the UK police for allegedly stalking you. I add, you would need to evidence this for the police to investigate and take action under the Sexual Harassment Act and in law he is innocent until proven guilty.

3. Ignore Meerkat on Facebook. He is old news and has not published any new videos on YouTube for at least 1 year.

4. Change your name on Facebook and circulate it, only to people you have met and trust. This is a popular option. In one of the groups I belong to, I am called Ronaldo and not by my real name.

To be honest, who cares if Meerkat visits the OC, I for one do not. He is a sad and mixed up individual who hates this club and he holds a low opinion of our cars. His material is tired, repetitive and it is not helpful or inspiring. He was banned from here years ago.

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 13th June 2019 at 19:41.. Reason: spelling
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote