View Single Post
Old 1st March 2016, 12:49   #228
Avulon
This is my second home

1.8t Tourer

Thanked 1,148 Times in 916 Posts

Ok, I'll try a small constructive comment here. Given the limitation of the lens being used it's turned out a nice picture - largely due to being a nice frame. The one thing that lets it down is that there's not a single thing in the picture that draws the eye more than anything else. Meaning that its a deliberate rather than involuntary act to scan the picture with the eye. I think this is down to the blurriness in the fore-midground. The white house nearest the camera would have been an ideal point to draw the eye. But unfortunately it is out of focus (look a the tree above) as would the beach huts in front of it on the beach. I suspect the focus is either averaged or at the centre of the frame. Sacrificing focus at the further reach of the picture (where everythings too small for the viewer to notice or care) and focusing directly on the white house may have lifted the picture a bit more. There, I've said it (and it was probably easier to say than to think to do when the picture was being taken) Make of it (the critique) what you will.

Where?:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanelorn
Mods/Retrofits:

PCV vortex 'filter'; bluetooth; inline thermostat; reversing sensors; plenum spyhole ; headlamp washers ; Diy mp3 player replacing CD multichanger; FBH with remote; Headlamp washers; black/chrome front grille, rear blind; Xenon projectors
To do:
puddle lights; 2 Din cd/nav to fit; boot release button
Avulon is offline   Reply With Quote