View Single Post
Old 22nd November 2020, 07:44   #18
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLVERT View Post
As to the title of this thread.--That is absurd. Someone has forgotten to switch on his brain.--

I guess the OP would prefer an exciting character like Raikonen. ( Or however you spell it.----).

Nobody is perfect. However Hamilton is trying hard to be that in his job. What's the real motivation. Who knows. Money , Fame, Power--what ??

He does good though and as you can tell, I'm a fan.
My opinion is based 99% on what he does on the race track.

I'm not interested in his private life as I'm just purely and
simply a motor racing fan.

As for the Hamilton name--

You say you are not interested in his private life. Consider Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris, bear in mind their "private" lives, a celebrities private life can have serious repercussions for the sponsors and the people they come into contact with. Would you want such private lives kept secret? In the case of Jimmy Savile it was and look what happened. Considering Saviles' charity work and the claims against him should be he hailed a hero or a villain? Celebrities private lives ........ are not private.
What Hamilton does and says will go into the public domain for all to see and if they want to remain a hero they need to consider their actions.

The "disagreement" between the wives' of footballers Vardy and Rooney is currently in the public domain.

macafee2
macafee2 is online now   Reply With Quote