View Single Post
Old 18th January 2013, 19:59   #1
Jakg
This is my second home

N/A

Default For Sale - Apple MacBook Pro 13" MD314 (Late 2011)**SOLD**

For sale is my 4 month old Late 2011 Apple MacBook Pro 13" MD314.

This was purchased in late August, however I have lost the receipt. As part of registering for the Mountain Lion upgrade, I had to provide Apple a copy of the receipt, as such it's already registered with Apple and so if anything goes wrong they can repair it. It's under warranty until 24/08/2013, however it's still eligible for AppleCare if you wanted to extend the warranty (£120 for three years from CEX).

The unit is in absolutely mint condition except for a tiny mark on the lid, approx 5mm long. I have included a picture of this, but it's very very very difficult to see.

The unit includes it's original box (both Apple and shipping box), charger (UK & EU plug) & manuals.

Specification
2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 CPU (i7 2640m, Dual Core),
16GB DDR1600 GeIL DDR3 RAM (upgraded from the standard 4GB DDR1333 so much faster),
750GB HDD,
OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion (shipped with 10.7 Lion but due to purchase data qualified for the free upgrade).

If you wanted to purchase a new version of this it'd cost you £1,249 and it'd still have half the RAM.

It's for sale as I'd never had a MacBook before, but I liked using OSX so much I upgraded to the 13" MacBook Pro Retina.

Full spec is here - http://support.apple.com/kb/SP645 (please note mine is upgraded to 16GB DDR1600 RAM)

Price is £750 including delivery - I feel this is a fair price as currently these sell for £800 on eBay and mine includes 4x more memory than standard!

Collection is welcomed, and payment is required via either Bank Transfer (preferred) or via PayPal Gift.

Pictures in the next post.

Any questions feel free to post or PM me

Last edited by Jakg; 18th January 2013 at 20:56..
Jakg is offline   Reply With Quote