View Single Post
Old 28th November 2007, 14:32   #9
BT@Home
Loves to post

'99 Club CDT / '03 ZT-T + CDTi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil260 View Post
On another rant, it does annoy me that sellers wait for buyers to leave feedback when the buyer has completed his part of the bargain as soon as he has paid. The seller should leave feedback first.
Some "shops" insist their feedback is automated and responds to the buyer leaving feedback for them, which I don't believe, and it means that if you don't leave any you don't get any!
Hmmm, so picture this the buyer pays for item, and seller sends it out first class, and leaves feedback. The buyer receives the item and decides that royal blue is not really the dark blue that he thought (even though pics showed the colour very well) and so requests that the seller pays for the return delivery, and refunds him straight away, he gets the refund (due to the seller being a nice man), but the buyer doesn't send back the item ... instead he just keeps insisting that the seller has an attitude, and is a fraud for trying to sell wrongly described items. Eventually the seller gets a negative feedback from the buyer, and 6 weeks later gets the item returned, damaged and certainly not resellable.

From the sellers point of point of view the feedback from the buyer is the position at which the seller has completed his duties ... he has ensured the buyer is happy with the item.

As you can tell from the above, as a seller i leave feedback when the buyer is happy with the item and leaves feedback to show this ... I've been caught out twice with people behaving like complete idiots after they receive the item.

BTW: I also now have 2 ebay accounts. One for buying, and one for selling
BT@Home is offline   Reply With Quote